skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Modest Jones
Perception is Everything
Friday, January 9, 2009
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...
On Wu Years Eve, I got doused with water
purposely
from onstage. The sound system got fucked up, but I looked fine. Was I supposed to melt? Am I the Wicked Witch?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(8)
GOSSIP GIRL
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME DAILY!!!
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...
AERO
B.M.B.S. Interview (www.bmbsfamily.com)
Beauty vs. Booty
the casting couch
BLOG THIS BITCH
About Me
Modest
"Good things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment